Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Totally love the second picture!! Must do when I have a family of my own.
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas People Actually Want — A photo collage monogram! Do for FIL for Fathers Day
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.
- Take the hassle out of planning your gallery wall by working with the @Framebridge team – custom frames designed for your unique space by our team of experts.
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- A house should definitely have at least one secret passage. I would have a trick secret passage behind a bookcase (where you expect a secret passage to be), that would only lead somewhere mundane like the kitchen – and a SECRET secret passage somewhere unexpected.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.