Photo via: kolps.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CREATION IN COLOR – Vibrant Bright Bold Colorful Abstract Painting Cheerful Fun Ocean Autumn Waves Throw Pillow by EbiEmporium – $20.00
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – A work in progress but I love each piece and the story behind them all. DIY Gallery Walls.
- Deep blues gently fade into green tones. This subtle ombre wallpaper design creates a soothing atmosphere. Perfect for the bedroom or in the home study.
- Favorite Farmhouse Trestle Tables (& Progress on Our Kitchen Banquette) – Driven by Decor
- BEST STUDY APPS
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- No drilling holes in the perfect spot on the wall, easy to change and move frames around!!
- Need some ideas for your walls? I always have trouble creating collages. I end up with tons of holes in my wall and no pictures up because…
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!