Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Big Wood Wall Letters…. SO Cheap and Easy! LOVE these! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- Table clock for a small and personal touch to any master wood collector
- Platform Bed, Twin Bed, Low Profile Bed, Bed Frame, Headboard, Reclaimed Wood, on Etsy, $450.00
- Much like a houseplant can breath life into to your room, wood slices, botanic prints, or pressed leaves can add a punch to a gallery wall. See more at Driven by Decor »
- These are SO cute and they just happen to be adding on to the church down the street so Im off to get wood scraps 😉
- Wash brush floss flush wooden sign in kids bathroom. Stenciled wood sign, vintage wood sign, handmade wood sign
- DIY INSTAGRAM WOOD BLOCKS WALL ART
- metallic paint on old wood furniture.
- coastal reclaim wood painting – love that and pretty easy to do