Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- I want to do something like this at the top of our stairs. It would be a lot safer than the baby gate.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Some inspiration for mounting all of those family photos you cant figure you what to do with!